What better way to learn Chinese characters (simplified) than to play a game!
- Print out these pages (ideally on cardstock paper) NOTE: You may need to adjust your printer to FIT ON PAGE
- Cut out the words
- Decide if you will play using pinyin or characters
- If you need it, print out a parent cheat sheet (simply print out the words again but don’t cut them)
- Play! There are many different game boards for each set of word families.
- State what words you want your kids to use and have THEM write in the words in the blank spots!